Is it crazy to drive from Encino to Torrance three times a week for flamenco? No, and here is the reason why. Rina is a gifted teacher who brings out the best in each student. She is patient, breaking down movement, explaining the nuances of attitude and aire, challenging us to feel it and to dance! And what I enjoy is the opportunity to perform in our student shows. Rina’s passion for flamenco, her skill as a dancer, her enthusiasm as a teacher translate to growth and confidence in her students.
- How to Pick a Bata de Cola
- The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco
- RESOURCES for Flamenco Dancers
- Dancer’s Guide to the Palos (Rhythms) of Flamenco
- The Men of Flamenco
- Free Intro to Flamenco Videos!
- La Nueva Generación: the next generation of flamenco dancers
- Getting Ready For The Dog Days Of ̶S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ Flamenco