Inge Morath’s portrait of La Golondrina doing a floor backbend in Granada, Spain, in 1954. I bet she drank plenty of bone broth to keep that back supple! Every time I tell someone that I’m a...
Dec 31, 2012
My students at the last show, Flamenco Salon 2012. Women getting strong, building relationships, kicking butt. I love making New Year’s resolutions. They usually are the same thing, though: workout more, build community, keep my...
- How to Pick a Bata de Cola
- The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco
- RESOURCES for Flamenco Dancers
- The Men of Flamenco
- Dancer’s Guide to the Palos (Rhythms) of Flamenco
- La Nueva Generación: the next generation of flamenco dancers
- Getting Ready For The Dog Days Of ̶S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ Flamenco
- Hot Avant Garde and Experimental Flamenco