So, you want to dance with passion, confidence and abandon. You also want to dance spontaneously, improvise flamenco. Yes, we all do. But let’s start first with what you actually want to improvise? A patada...
Oct 6, 2014
At the end of show party for the last student showcase, one of my dancers asked me, “How the heck do you keep choreographing something new for each session?” It’s true, I don’t ever...
- How to Pick a Bata de Cola
- The Ultimate Guide to Flamenco Shoes
- Solea, the heavy hitter of flamenco
- Hot Avant Garde and Experimental Flamenco
- How to Pick a Manton (Spanish Shawl) for Dancing
- Dancer’s Guide to Flamenco Vocabulary
- The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco
- Dancer’s Guide to the Palos (Rhythms) of Flamenco