I don’t see very many flamenco dance injuries in my class. When I do, it’s usually from beginner students for various reasons. But it’s usually from poor fitting shoes that lead to faulty technique. Sometimes...
Here is the fourth installment of the Unleash the Flamenco Beast Series. You can read parts one (practice), two (listen) and three (watch) here. You can’t always go to the dance studio and you may...
The most common flamenco injuries I see involve the feet and sometimes the knees. This usually happens because the dancer isn’t using proper shoes or technique. I’ve written about different ways to prevent injuries for flamenco dancers...
- How to Pick a Bata de Cola
- The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco
- RESOURCES for Flamenco Dancers
- Dancer’s Guide to the Palos (Rhythms) of Flamenco
- The Men of Flamenco
- Free Intro to Flamenco Videos!
- La Nueva Generación: the next generation of flamenco dancers
- Getting Ready For The Dog Days Of ̶S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ Flamenco